Bathroom Cleaning Services
CottageCare’s bathroom cleaning services ensure that your bathroom is cleaned the right way and the same way, each time.
If you’ve ever wondered how your meticulous CottageCare house cleaner gets your bathroom spotlessly clean, take a look at our meticulous bathroom cleaning service checklist:
- The trash is removed first and the throw rugs are placed outside of the bathroom.
- Next, the perimeter of the room is cobwebbed, top to bottom, catching cobwebs and dust in the corners of the ceiling, lightly over/around wall hangings and light fixtures and along the woodwork and baseboards.
- Bathtubs and showers are scoured and scrubbed with our strong, yet eco-friendly scouring paste which removes the difficult soap scum and grime. A crevice brush is used in grout and around fixtures and the scrub brush on rough or exceptionally dirty floors and wall tiles. Glass cleaner is used on the faucets. When finished, the shower will be dry, shining and no soap scum should be present when a finger is run along the tile.
- Toilets are cleaned completely inside and out using our always eco-friendly general purpose cleaner that kills germs and cleans the surface with the use of a scouring pad. Crevice brushes are used on those hard to reach areas to ensure a sparkling, germ free toilet.
- The sink, mirror and cabinets are cleaned by first scouring the sink using the scouring sponge, crevice brush and scouring paste. The faucet is cleaned with glass cleaner to make sure it shines as much as the counter tops and mirrors.
Don’t hesitate to find your nearest CottageCare location today to see for yourself how gorgeous your bathrooms can look with our top-quality bathroom cleaning services.
- Sinks cleaned and sanitized
- Glass is clean and free of smudges
- Shower and tub are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized
- Toilet is cleaned and sanitized (base and behind)
- Blinds are cobwebbed
- Trash is emptied
- Pictures and ledges are cobwebbed
- Closet is vacuumed
- Floor is hand washed
- Countertops cleaned and sanitized
- Cabinet exteriors are cleaned
- Chrome is shined
- Walls and fixtures are cobwebbed
- Window sills are wiped down
- Switch plates are clean
- Baseboards are wiped down
- Throw rugs are shaken out or vacuumed
- Our signature finishing touches are completed