Our hard floor cleaning services ensure that your floors are cleaned right the first time.
We clean hard-surface floors using one of three techniques: hand-washing, flat-mopping, or spot-cleaning.
Hand-washed floors: Front foyer, kitchen, laundry room, and all bathrooms are always hand-washed.
- First, we vacuum the floor surface thoroughly with the canister vacuum, being sure to get behind doors, under furniture and into closets as far as possible.
- For non-wood floors, we use our general purpose cleaner in a scrub bucket half-filled with water. To maintain the quality of the water, we never place a dirty cloth back into the scrub bucket, we just use a new cloth. We are always careful to wring out the cleaning cloths to ensure no standing water on the floors. The bucket is always placed on a cleaning cloth to make sure the floors are protected from scratches.
- Wood floors are cleaned with only water and cloths, no brushes or cleaner. The same care is used with a cloth under the bucket and not too much moisture to ensure no standing water.
Flat-mopped floors: We use flat mops upon request from the customer.
- First, we vacuum the floor surface thoroughly with the canister vacuum, ensuring to get behind doors, under furniture and into closets as far as possible.
- Next, we go around the room’s perimeter, hand-washing the floor edges around the baseboard with a clean cloth.
- Last, multiple clean mop heads are used with the flat mop to ensure a clean, well-washed floor.
Spot-cleaned floors: All floors are vacuumed and spot-cleaned unless otherwise requested by the customer.
- We use the canister vacuum on the entire surface of the floor, moving all furniture which we are able to.
- Next, we spot clean hard surface floors with general purpose cleaner and a cleaning cloth as we vacuum.
- Last, we straighten the fringe on any area rugs using a fringe comb.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with your local CottageCare location today to get started with our great hard floor cleaning services!Get A Quote
Other Cleaning Services
See why our customers love us!
I love the service I get from CottageCare. I enjoy a consistently clean house month after month that leaves me free to do other fun things. Thanks CottageCare!
Since we have had a previous cleaning service before CottageCare, we can honestly say there is NO comparison. Thank you CottageCare for making my life easier.
The house looks amazing! Your team did a wonderful job and I look forward to their next visit.
I love CottageCare! Feel free to use me as a reference!
Very professional, friendly and accommodating. Never a problem and always satisfied! More than willing to ask for and receive feedback.
I find the office of CottageCare Denver SouthEast to be an absolute pleasure to deal with. I use them for my home cleaning. Their customer service is outstanding.
I’m so happy. The house is sparkling! Kim did a wonderful job. Setting up the appointment was easy, convenient and friendly. Your staff is very efficient and professional. And the house is sooooo clean! thank you CottageCare!
We have used Cottage Care for several years and are very pleased. I have recommended them to many people and I know they have done a good job for them as well.
I was on the fence for years about having my home professionally cleaned. Now I regret waiting so long! My house is sparkling clean and the cost was lower than expected.
I am very pleased with CottageCare’s work. I have been using them for a few months. I continue to use them because I trust her and she does a good job. They are great and I recommend them.
I just love coming home to a such s nice clean home!! They (she) does an excellent job I have complaints for sure! I tell all my friends and family about your company in fact I know 4 people who use your company because of me.
Wonderful job and wonderful people. I was very, very happy with their work, my house looked and smelled great! It was like walking into a posh hotel. I am so pleased with them that I recommend them to everyone. No other cleaning company compares.