That’s quicker than you can dust and vacuum a room, and we are all about time efficiency!
Say hello to Jessica!
Jessica is part of our Customer Engagement Team at our Corporate Office.
Today she is going to be sharing one of her favorite holiday recipes with us.
It only requires 5 ingredients!
5 minutes? 5 ingredients?
- Combine the milk, the chocolate and the butter in a medium size glass bowl.
- Heat in the microwave for 90 seconds.
- Stir to combine and heat for another 15 seconds if needed.
- Add the extract (measure carefully) and stir until smooth.
- Scoop onto a parchment lined tray.
- Spread with spatula to approximately 1-inch thickness.
- Top with crushed candy canes.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Slice into 1-inch squares and store in an airtight container.
We’re curious! Have you made 5 minute candy cane fudge before? What’s your favorite holiday recipe? How long does it take you to dust and vacuum a room?