Fall is officially in full swing, which means that winter is hiding just around the corner. Aside from sprucing up for the holidays, many homes demand a few fall outdoor chores as well. Here is a list we have compiled and hope you find these useful!
- Clean and prepare any outdoor patio furniture and grills for winter
- Drain and store garden hoses
- Check and replace weather stripping and caulking as needed
- Inspect gutters and downspouts. Clean out if necessary
- Wash exterior windows
- Touch up the paint on trim, railings, and deck
- Have the chimney inspected and cleaned if necessary
We suggest taking care of these chores now while the weather is still nice. That way you can enjoy the approaching holiday season!
What are some of your fall outdoor chores?